Being a blogger, you often find yourself away from your little home office when it’s time to write a new post. While many phones and applications are available for bloggers to utilize on the go, the iPhone has a slew of applications for you to save your documents, get your information and upload then and there. Many people find that blogging makes your life a lot easier if you have an iPhone that is less than two years old. There are many sites out there that offer you to buy back your old iPhone so you can upgrade to the latest and greatest. If you’re an iPhone blogger on the go, these apps are a must-have.
Have The Info You Need
Whether you need documents from your home office or a place to keep notes and ideas, there’s an app out there to make your life a little easier. The iPhone has a handful of applications that make your blogging seamless, if you’re 3 minutes from home or 500 miles away.
- FileHound: This might be one of the most important applications you can have as a professional blogger. Access files, documents and photos from your home computer anytime, anyplace. Never be without, again.
- Awesome Note: You will be more organized than you are at home with this perfect blogger app. Make folders, take notes and create an editorial calendar for your most organized active blogging.
Get The Latest News
As a blogger, it’s important that you are updated on the latest and greatest wherever you are. While you can download any number of news applications, there are a select few that are perfect for the avid blogger.
- Patch: This app provides local reports for various communities across the United States; get access to the news and local events. You can also upload photos or comments on breaking news stories directly on the app.
- Hoot Suite: Being a blogger, you just can’t get away from Social Media. Hoot suite is a great way to stay on top of the latest in social media with an organized and easy-to-use platform.
So you have your notes, your news and your documents, and now it’s time to get your post out to the world. There are a variety of options when it comes to uploading posts; whether you choose to use your blogging platform’s application or a third party uploader, it’s what works best for you that really matters.
- Native app: Most blogging platforms, including WordPress, Blogger, TypePad, and Posterous, have their own applications you can blog from. Their basic layout and access to your dashboard makes this a smart choice.
- Blog Press: If you use more than one platform then this is the application for you. Supporting multiple blogging sites, you can be sure to get each and every post out in a timely fashion.
Once you’ve gotten the most important blogging duties out the way, it’s time to have a little fun. There are too many blogging applications for you to count, but a few of them are necessary for the professional, passionate blogger.
- Analytics Pro: You always need to know how your blog is doing and what needs to be changed or tweaked. With this app you can access your Google analytics, export reports into graphs or group and sort your accounts. Never be in the dark with this extensive application.
- Adobe Photoshop Express: Edit your photos anywhere with this top of the line photo editing software on your iPhone. Make sure your blog is getting the best of the best when you edit your photos with this application.
As an active blogger, you need tools to fit your lifestyle. Blogging is every changing and requires all of your attention, whether you’re at home or not. Keep your readers happy and blog anywhere with these perfect iPhone blogging applications.
Image Source: Macworld.com
About Antony Berkman
Passionate about social communities, blogging, new media and how to use them to make a positive difference.